We know how important it is to maintain a healthy work/life balance and our benefits package is designed to help our people achieve this. It offers support with finances, health and family commitments, as well as perks to make life that bit more enjoyable.
• Annual leave – full-time employees receive at least 28 days of holiday a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to buy an additional three days a year.
• Fantastic pension scheme – you can choose how much of your salary goes into your pension to suit your needs. We will support your contributions up to a maximum of 11%.
• Volunteering days – two paid days for voluntary work per year
• Discounted massages are available weekly in the office
• Access to season ticket loans
• Online rewards with shopping discounts and cashback at loads of top brands
• Childcare vouchers which can reduce your tax and National Insurance contributions
• Cycle to work scheme – save up to 40% when you buy a new bike
• Flexible working options to suit you and your lifestyle
• Employee Assistance Programme – free access to mental health and lifestyle support
• Excellent opportunities for personal learning and development
• Discounted employee health plan
We know that people like to feel recognised and appreciated day-to-day. We have a people-focused culture where good performance is rewarded and we encourage people to thank their colleagues for the work they do. As well as giving performance-related pay bonuses every year, you can win perks such as a free massage or a duvet day for performing well.